24.1.11

short stories

Sometimes, while I am perusing the web, I run across some fun images that usually inspire some unique short stories that I think would be fun to bring to life. Julie and I vow one day to write a children's book and it always helps to run into paintings or drawings of things that we haven't seen before as they open a whole new world to our minds.

I would think a story inspired by the picture above would have an opening narration like this: "Hidden amongst the tallest mountains in the world lived the tallest creature whom had ever existed. Having never known where he came from or what he was to become, Jorrp found purpose in befriending a flock of Ingleberry Bluecrows who were lost and believed to be extinct."

2 comments:

  1. "jorrp" and "ingleberry bluecrows"?! i'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete